Cool and balance your skin with our Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser. This clarifying cream-gel cleanser treats oily and problem skin with cucumber and tea tree oil. Sweet almond milk and yogurt reduce the visible signs of problem skin and breakouts without stripping the skin of moisture. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
Retail Size: 8.4 oz / 250 ml
Winner of Best Teen Skincare – Acne, Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Product Awards, 2019
Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Winner of Best Acne Cleanser, 1st Place - Aesthetician's Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2017
Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
Winner of Top 10 Best Facewash, Spirituality & Health The Beauty 100, 2016
How To Use
Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1–3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
- Cucumber Juice: revitalizer, toner; tones and shrinks the appearance of skin pores while purifying the skin
- Yogurt: exfoliating; contains lactic acid; moisturizing and nourishing
- Sweet Almond Milk: softening, nourishing and sweet-smelling
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
- Willow Bark Extract: astringent
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- The skin is perfectly cleansed and calmed
- Appearance of Blemished areas are improved
- Pore size appears minimized
- Skin is purified and detoxified
Eminence is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.